Do you experience resistance from new customers at a time when you most expect them to be excited about your product? Do you notice customers drop off during onboarding but you aren’t sure why? The reason could be due to the inner workings of the brain. Concepts such as prospection and rumination influence your best onboarding efforts and hijack the whole experience.
Join our upcoming webinar with onboarding expert Donna Weber, to make valuable use of the science behind a successful onboarding experience and have the greatest impact on your customers.
• What role does neuroscience play in customer onboarding?
• Why first impressions matter and what formula to follow for a lasting impression
• How confirmation bias and buyers’ remorse affect customer onboarding and beyond
• How to leverage scientific methods to demonstrate value for your product and improve product adoption
• How to use cognitive closure and change management to build trust and improve customer accountability and retention